I have a soft spot for Berlin: it’s cheap, it’s crazy and it’s rock ‘n’ roll. And it’s the world in a nutshell.
- Mindboggling. The food at CODA, a dessert bar, left me speechless. Experimental but fabulous.
- My husband claims he had the best burger ever at Room 77. But the Korean fusion burgers at Shiso are amazing too. You can read about them in my Burger Quest.
- We also like the sixth floor at KaDeWe. We always buy our coffee and tea there, but they have really good Currywurst as well!
- We love hanging with a book in the many coffee bars in Berlin. These are our favourites.
- The selection of cocktailbars in Berlin is exquisite.
One of my favourite spots used to be Tacheles, a squat building. Unfortunately they closed the building, so you can no longer enjoy the artists and its summer beach